Thursday, October 29, 2009 :
Horrible presentation is over..we didnt do as well as I tot we wld..n i wasnt happy wif my performance..the rest of them were great.. :)
I m really going to miss everything..i m going to miss the meetings..n telling my frens i got com proj meeting.. tues n thurs afternoon before coms lecture wun b the same anymore.. :( i wun b sending them emails anymore.. i probably wun c their names on my phone when it rings..or when there's an sms..all these little little thing has actually become part of my everyday life.. i grumble n complain abt how tiring doing this proj was..but i guess i really had fun..
I want to tell them so..haha..but then again..i m not that fanstastic wif this kind of stuff..so..i oso dunno how to tell them.. tt i m so afraid of us becoming strangers..or juz classmates... i m wierd..m i..haha :)
oh well...i really feel empty now..tt i dun need to rush out a certain power point..or cut videos..n discuss things..haha..i noe i sound crazy..i love to look back at memories..i have wif pple..
If only I could cut them out n piece the diff memories I hav wif diff pple or grps.. i think it wld b really beautiful n touching... wun it b.. ?? :)
but then again..i dun think they will c this post..haha.. alr feel lyk sleeping..