Wednesday, July 08, 2009 : my futile attempt to clear up the dust here..
i m back!!!. I know my blog is almost dead ( n rotting).. but i m here to resuscitate it, hoping it will start breathing again.. :)
June hols juz flew past..again..unknowingly..cause the hols dun affect us..we are more excited abt public hols..haha.. long weekends n stuff..haha..
but managed to go shopping.. though online shopping is pretty addictive n making me bankrupt.. :(
and was at student camp once again.. as a leader again.. there's the usual games n fun stuff we do..n learning new things as a leader through the 5 days..n it also made me start to think whether is this really what God wants me to do..my purpose there..or even in LOVEUs...is this where God really wants me to be..what God wants me to do or m i juz doing cos i m asked to?? ( m i starting to bore pple here...)
Anyways..office is as crazy as usual..after a few quiet wks due to H1N1..things r back to full swing now..i think..haha...juz more precautionary measures taken..n "dreaming" of getting the whole office quarantined..haha.. now I feel wierd when the office gets too quiet..ok..i think everyone does..quietness is so not my office can..haha..
Yay..n 棒棒堂 successfully completed their concert in HK over the wkend..!! yay!!! the photos looked great la..how i wish i was there.. :( when m i ever going to get to see them in person..
N their new album is quite nice actually..hmm..improved quite a bit since the last one.. :) my Wangzi actually wrote a song..!! yay..n i cant believe he's only 20.. !!
oh ya! my little cousin is back frm the US...havent seen her yet..she is really cute according to 1 of my aunts..haha.. n my cousin juz gave birth to a baby girl..1 mth ago?? haha..havent seen her either..muz b really cute too.. hoping i can see them soon..gosh..i m lyk so old lor..arrgh..
I know i m abit slow but I m watching the Korean version of Boys Over Flowers.. guess who i lyk ;) haha.. n Harry Potter is coming out soon..cant wait..Transformers 2 was really fantastic..n Ice Age was pretty funny..quite worth watching :) havent seen so much movies in awhile..haha..no wonder i m getting broke..
I realise i spend lesser time at home nowadays..n feel pretty bad abt it..I..sometimes realise I miss the feeling of being at home..spending time wif my family although we may juz b staring at the tv screen.. or juz watching soccer together...that kinda thing....sigh..kinda lyk dreading the idea of being not at home nowadays....
Juz celebrated the July babies bday last sat..haha..wif the sec1s..really had alot of fun n laughter..haha...love spending time wif them now....although I feel so old in there..haha.. n i guess we r really having a gd time sharing n learning together in YouthAlpha..it gets them talking n sharing more...which is gd..haha..although i dread the games at the start....
I think i wrote pretty long lehx.. haha...hopefully u all r not half asleep alr..shall not bore u any further...till nxt time.. God Bless :)