Monday, March 30, 2009 :


Its been more than a mth!!
U all muz b thinking my blog is going extinct n no one will come read it.. : (

Anyway..its work work n work..n end up slping late on wkends to try stretch my time..haha.. ...watching my wk's worth of show..now tt 模范棒棒堂 is back in action with the 第一届 guys n one new guy... I hav more to watch.. but i need split the time wif my bro..so its actually not alot time..since Sat is kinda lyk no time to watch shows most of the time..haha

I love my workplace :) there's rarely a quiet moment most of the time...its really lively ard there.. its kinda difficult to get bored there, plus wif the major event looming in 2 wks time..there's quite alot to do..haha.. :) N its kinda difficult to lose weight there too ( according to my colleagues)..haha..which is not v gd news for me..haha..

Uni applications can really be such a hassle..I realised..shld have totally started earlier..instead of lagging till now..to officially complete it..pls do start earlier kz..for those who r going to attempt A levels in these few yrs..haha.. I m serious..ok..again maybe is juz my laziness..n procrastination...

Our 2nd batch of cell guys are going for NS soon..probably abt a wk time..haha..there goes almost all our cell guys..haha.. sorry tt was juz a random tot they came by me...

Nano Cell has been great..I guess we are all fitting in really nicely..its always full of laughter la..esp for me..cos i got low 笑点.. n its really a joy being with them..haha..n its juz the beginning..n i m wondering what else God has in store for us..

Unknowingly time juz flew past..n i will officially finish my 2nd mth of working life tml.. n Student Camp will be in probably abt 2 mths or so away..n so much have changed.. sigh..

Oh..CL n J..if u r reading this..i realised we havent sorted out our neoprints frm the previous 2 times lehx.. random tot again b4 i forget..

Fear can be a really powerful thing..I realised..over the wk..more powerful than I tot..but thank goodness for prayers..it really helped..

Went on Singapore Flyer on yesterday..my aunt had free tics..haha..its quite ok la..the view is quite beautiful actually..

I suddenly miss shopping or juz sitting down for lunch/dinner talking or juz walking ard wif my frens.. or those silly n hilarious things we talk abt ( n do sometimes) in school..during breaks.. or outside..the pic taking..rushing back for lessons ( mostly CSE..haha) n study sessions in airport..

There's some kind of renuion thingy going on in facebook among my pri sch frens..haha..n i think my name appeared lyk 2 , 3 times..haha..its great to be in contact still....haha..n c how much we all have changed since then..lol..

Oh..n Liverpool has been winning..tts gd news..haha..n by big margins..even better.. :)

I need slp terribly n there are still stuff 4 me to go through..my dark circles r so going to get darker..

n i realised my entry is totally in a mess..oh well..

God Bless!! till nxt time..