Saturday, March 01, 2008 :
Thanks for the smile n laughter u always bring to me
Thanks for the encouragement tt motivates me to go on..to do stuff..
Thanks for the care u show me, unknowingly u made my day :)
It juz suddenly came to me juz now on the bus ride home tt I hav got so many pple ard me wif diff things n dreams they want to do. Doctor, lawyer,life sciences,business,meterologist,teacher,fashion,pilot,police etc I lyk listing out all the jobs available..haha..anyway..if they all do become these dreams n ambitions they have..I wld have so many contacts..hahahaha..when i fall sick, when i go to court,even when i need to know the weather..lol.n specially designed clothes..juz imagine!!! n when I need to get to the other side of the world..haha..
Well, God really does have diff plans for us doesnt He?? He puts so many diff dreams n goals n ambitions in our lives..each wif a diff purpose...
On a lighter note,
1)pple steal umbrellas..( I think the person took wrongly la..haha)
2)More pple r taking buses ( ZY got squashed in a bus the other day in a packed bus)
3)many pple r sick ( on the last count..5)
4)Pple sleep less as they get older.( but i think it starts to increase when u hit uni.. haha)
5) If u had one xtra hr a day..meaning 25 hrs..wad wld tt b used 4..most likely sleep!! same here ( obviously there r some who prefer other stuff but sleeping wins!! haha..it shows we r all losing alot of slp...)
6)There r fishes that clean up ur tank!! haha. i call it the wierd fish..cos their diet consist of dirty stuff in the tank..incl the faeces. haha. Bing says its the fish tt suck stuff..haha )
7) Never underestimate the kaya toast. Made me so full i cldnt even finish dinner.haha
nxt wk is gonna b hectic. chionging 4 the usual hwk dateline..mon n tues. Plus interact home visit,yfm prayer n prac,econs paper , the possible A level release of results,revision for SA , figuring out the keyboard part in the new songs. I m so dreading econs..wanna go catch up slp. Nitez!!!!!!