Heys..another wk gone..my promise to study went wif it as well..haha..well..was pretty tired the whole wk 4 no apparent reasons..almost lyk half asleep by the time i finish hwk..which leaves no time 4 studying!! n its worrying me cos SA results r not fantastic although I didnt fail GP lyk I tot I will..n I didnt get a C for math i tot i wld..after 8m gone!! haha..but econs was kinda disappointing..was expecting a D..oh well..need to go work hard again!! gosh! sickening sickening stuff..
Went play board games at the blk beside 85 there..there is tis boardgames cafe..silly games pple come out wif dun they..haha..all the games literally left us..well at least 4 me..wif no voice..haha..then again..it was fun playing wif my cell mates..the forfeits were hilarious..n i only had once though..haha..lucky me..cos it was silly n funny..haha..really great fun after a wk of stressfulness n tiredness..haha..
oh ya..sorry 4 the late late encouragement..or wadeva u call it..haha.. well..u gals did a great job!! i m so sorry i cldnt run..cos of the accident during PE..lyk we said.." At least we got into the semis!!" haha...randomness..ya..then we can watch others run on sports day..lol
haha..okok..jia you pple!!..until another post :)